Buffalo Hot Wing Wrap
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
½ cup Buffalo-style hot sauce
½ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons powdered ranch seasoning
2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- On a cutting board, use a mallet or heavy skillet to pound chicken breasts to 1” thickness. Transfer to a bowl and add hot sauce. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Lightly oil a large baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165℉ or it releases clear juices when cut, about 20 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and thinly slice.
- While chicken cooks, in a small bowl stir together yogurt and ranch seasoning.
- Lay wraps flat on a countertop. Top with lettuce, celery, and chicken. Drizzle with yogurt sauce. Roll up and serve.