Thai Tofu Wrap
1 pound extra firm tofu, drained
¼ cup lime juice, divided
2 tablespoons chili garlic paste, divided
2 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
2 cups mixed salad greens
½ English cucumber, thinly sliced
1 cup mung bean sprouts
- Preheat oven to 400℉. In a large bowl, stir together 3 tablespoons lime juice, 1 tablespoon chili paste, and 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Slice tofu into 2” wide by 1” thick strips. Place in marinade and toss gently to coat. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Transfer tofu to a large baking sheet, allowing excess marinade to drip off. Bake tofu until edges are slightly browned, 20-25 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together peanut butter, remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 tablespoon chili paste, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, sesame oil, and enough water to create a sauce-like consistency, 3-4 tablespoons.
- Lay wraps on a work surface. Top with salad greens, tofu, cucumber, and bean sprouts. Drizzle peanut sauce over and roll up.