Tuna Salad Niçoise Wrap
4 ounces slender green beans
1 can water packed solid white tuna, drained
2 tablespoons diced red onion
¼ cup Kalamata olives, roughly chopped
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup spring mix
½ cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Bring 1” water to a boil in a large saucepan with a steamer basket inside. Use tongs to lower eggs into steamer basket, cover, and steam for 10 minutes. Fill a bowl with ice water and transfer eggs to ice water to cool. Crack eggs all over and peel, then slice crosswise.
- Add green beans to steamer basket and cook until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer to bowl of ice water with a slotted spoon and let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, stir together tuna, onion, and olives.
- In a small jar, combine lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Shake jar vigorously to combine.
- Lay wraps on a countertop. Divide spring mix between them, top with tuna, eggs, green beans, and cherry tomatoes. Pour dressing over, roll up, and serve.